Monday, July 2, 2012

Nail Of The Day-Patriotic Mani

I can't believe it is July already. CRAZINESS. This year is just zooming by and this month is shaping up to be busy as usual.

We are leaving for the beach tomorrow to celebrate the 4th with family so I did my 4th of July Mani on Saturday. Fingers crossed it lasts.

At first, I had the blue/red ombre with white tips on all of my nails, but it was too much for my tastes. So I took it off of all but my ring fingers and then did red, white and blue tips on the other fingers with Northern Lights glitter top coat over all of the nails. Kind of like fireworks ;)

I did go over it all with Seche Vite because the Northern Lights does chip fairly easy on me and I want this to last at least until Wednesday.



UPDATE: It didn't last. I baked cookies last night to take to the beach and all that handwashing did a doozy on my nails. I took what was left off last night and did this really quickly. I think I like this one better. But then I'm a sucker for stars. Same polishes (Loreal Target Red, Wet N Wild White, NYC Blue, Northern Lights and Seche Vite) different design.


No comments:

Post a Comment