Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hard Candy Glow All The Way Face and Body Luminizer

This was the other product that I bought last week on my adventure to Walmart. Hard Candy Glow All The Way. This was $8.

It's shiny gold bottle practically jumped off the shelf and right into my cart. It's so pretty.

I am always looking for a nice shimmery lotion for summer nights, but it ends up being to glittery or the shimmer is silver which makes your legs look grey if you have a tan...eek.

This is a gorgeous bronzey lotion with golden shimmer, really fine shimmer. The bottle says it contains 24 karat gold, so that should tell you the overall tone of the product. It says you can use it on your face, but unless you are using a SUUUUUPER light hand I wouldn't. It's very "glowy". More glowy than what should be on your face. However, for your collarbone area, arms and legs on a hot summer night...this is the ticket.

This gives those areas a perfect glowy sheen. So flattering and sexy. I believe this also comes in a pinky shade which may be more suitable for use on your face, again sparingly, on areas like the tops of your cheekbones. Not all over, for sure.

Word to the wise...if you go shimmery on your body, don't go matte on your face. It is jarring. Use a little bit more glowy products on your face, maybe a bronzey eye, glowy bronzer or highlight with shimmery products to keep the look cohesive.

I may buy an extra bottle of this to have on hand...I like it that much. GLOW BABY GLOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment