Monday, July 23, 2012

Nail Of The Day

I had the busiest weekend ever. But, probably the most fun I've had in months. Our little town had a festival this weekend and it kept us busy until yesterday afternoon. I wanted something pretty and neutral that would match all of my outfits and chose a shimmery, pale gold shade.

I like this line from Sally's called Ultra Pro Nail. I have another seafoam green shade and they are both awesome. The brush is great, the formulation is always good and this line wears well on my nails. With a good base and top coat, I can get 5 days easy out of one manicure.

I really like this shade, "Big Spender". It's a metallic formula to start with but it has teeny flecks of gold in it that just give it that extra something special. I'd describe it as a cool gold, not bronzey. It can almost look silvery in some lights.

Have you tried this line of polish? Any colors you particularly love?

No comments:

Post a Comment