Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mermaid Streak-Cobalt!

This streak has been SO much fun. It's gone from turquoise, to fuschia, magenta, purple and is now an ombre mix of teal to cobalt blue.

I think I might even keep it into the fall and do more fall type colors like rusts and reds. We'll see. For now, I am loving the cobalt blue. It's so vivid against my blonde hair.

I am still using the Ion Color Brilliance Brights line. Though my Sally's has been out of stock in these FOREVER so I've been mixing what I had to make different colors. This is just the Teal over super bleached out Magenta. Made it cobalt blue. The Magenta has probably been the most disappointing color I've tried. It's basically just a very faint bubblegum pink that fades and bleeds a ton with each wash. If you want PINK, use the Fuschia.

Have you tried these yet? Any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment