Saturday, April 21, 2012

Drugstore Dupe #2 for MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

The first dupe I found for MSFN was the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers, which I still love. However, I think this product may juuuuuuuust be eeking it out to be #1.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder. Not only is it more affordable at $8, it also has a slight shimmer to it which makes your skin look luminous rather than the matte finish of the Mineral Sheer.

It contains gogi berry and also has an SPF of 25 which is impressive for a powder. It feels very silky on, applies really smoothly with a brush and in my opinion gives better finish and coverage than Mineral Sheers and most importantly...MSFN.

Not only is this a dupe, but I actually like it BETTER than both. Maybelline has been hitting them out of the park lately and this is no exception.


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! What shade in this product is a match for MSFN in Medium Plus. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually wear Medium Plus in MSFN and the shade "Nude" in the Maybelline is a perfect match on me. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog - great stuff! Can you use this with a brush and/or the pad as you can with the Neutrogena? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete