Monday, April 2, 2012

ELF Birthday Goodies

My neice is turning 12 tomorrow. I can't believe it. She's so beautiful and smart and I just want her to stay just like this forever. But I know she won't...She's starting to get her toes wet with makeup so I decided to get her a little starter kit of things I like that would be appropriate for her to use and also easy for her to replenish if she likes them. She's only 12, I didn't want it to be too expensive for her to buy for herself.

Our Target just started carrying a larger selection of ELF. Which is great, I've been buying their Studio line off their website for a while. I ended up getting her:

Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain
Eyelash Curler
Blushing Bronzer (which I love so much I bought another as a gift!)
Lengthening and Defining Mascara in Black
Eyeshadow Brush and Eye Defining Brush
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
Essentials Eye Quads in Drama, Silver Lining and Day 2 Night
Essential Luscious Lipstick in Perfect Pink and Baby Lips

I also got her 3 NYC nail polishes in fun summer shades, a top coat, mini shave cream, a shower poof and Ponds Makeup Removing cloths.

I hope she'll love it all! You can view the entire ELF (eyes lips face) line here:

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment