Friday, April 20, 2012

5 Products for a 5 Minute Face

Let's be honest...there are mornings when I don't feel like busting out the entire makeup kit and doing a whole "face" of makeup. It's laziness or lack of time or sometimes I just don't want the feel of all that on my face, sometimes I want something easy and fresh.

I've created a look using 5 items that don't require a bunch of tools or time and still looks lovely. It can be done in under 5 minutes, lasts all day and looks polished and done. No one has to know it only took you 5 minutes.

Here are the products:

Origins VitaZing- As a moisturizer and light foundation in one
Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale-Applied with a finger on the apples of the cheeks
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer-Under eyes, around nose, top of cheekbones. Makes you look awake.
Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze-applied with a fingertip, more on the lid and then fade out to the brow bone
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara- Top and bottom lashes

And if I have 2 extra seconds, I'll use Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.

Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment