Tuesday, April 17, 2012

bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0

How COOL is this??

If you are like me, you love the colors and the payoff of bareMinerals loose eyeshadows but hate how completely inconvenient they are. They are messy, definitely not for use on-the-go. But the colors are SOOO PRETTY.

What's a girl to do?

Enter the bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 quads. All the beauty of their loose eyeshadows, in a silky pressed form, 4 complimentary shadows in one handy on-the-go quad. These retail for $30.

Seriously...amazeballs.

I got this in "The Truth" quad which features the following colors:

Serendipitous- Soft pinky/peach highlight shade
Magnetism- Shimmering taupe
Fate- Mocha with some sheen
Apropos- Dark matte brown with some sparkle (I see the sparkle in the pan but it doesn't transfer to the lid)



photo courtesy of Sephora.com

These are SUPER pigmented, very blendable, long wearing and feel SO nice on. They never crease or fade. I've found that using the Magnetism shade over the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze makes an eye look that will literally last you ALL DAY LONG.

I'm not going to post a picture of my palette because I use it every single day and it looks like it. If you are interested in seeing all 5 of these quads visit: http://www.bareescentuals.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment