Friday, June 8, 2012

TRESemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo-Strengthening

HALLELUJAH.

I've been using the original TRESemme Dry Shampoo for normal-oily hair for over a year. It works so well and really helps keep the greasies at bay on days when I don't wash my hair.

Ever since I started going back to blonde I've noticed a little more breakage and my hair is a bit more fragile than it used to be. I went to the store a few weeks back to buy a new dry shampoo and noticed this little gem.

This one says it's a "Strengthening" version for dry/prone to breakage hair and has b12 and keratin in it. Same price as the original ($6) so I thought, why not?

I'm so glad I grabbed this. It has that clean TRESemme smell that I love, doesn't leave white powder in your hair like some dry shampoos can and actually makes my hair feel softer! I typically apply this in my shower stall(without the water running) because we have black floors in our bathroom and dry shampoo can sometimes leave a "dusty" look on the floors. I shake the can, spray in little spurts all over my roots and then rub it in with my finger tips. I let it sit for a minute or two and then brush through my hair.

It really works. Makes your hair look and feel freshly washed without having to strip it or blow dry. This particular variety works and feels especially nice with my hair. This is definitely a product I will be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment