Friday, June 15, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Perfect summer lip.

I've been seeing these in the stores lately and going back and forth between buying them. The last Just Bitten lip stain I got I didn't really care for, it was more of a marker style and felt kind of icky on my lips. But I thought these were more like a Clinique Chubby Stick or a Tarte LipSurgence.

I had 3 in my hand at the store and decided to just get one to start with and then purchase more if I liked them. I chose the shade "Honey" because it seemed the most wearable based off of the tube. That was one downside, with the Lip Butters you can actually see the color from the top of the tube. With these Balm Stains you have to guess from the shade on the tube. I'd say this is most closely a match to the Clinique Graped Up Chubby Stick.

These are SO impressive. It smells a teeny bit minty and you can feel a slight tingle when you first apply it but nothing major like a lip plumper. The tube is all plastic and has a twist up/down feature instead of having to sharpen it, which is great.

The style lends itself to breezy beauty, easy application and long wearing. You don't need a mirror to apply and it's not going to bleed or fade quickly. Even with eating and drinking the gloss part kind of faded but the color stayed. I'd say this would be perfect for a summer BBQ, day at the lake or a special occasion where you can't check your lips all day. Very, very great product.

Have you tried any of these? What colors did you like?



No comments:

Post a Comment