Thursday, June 21, 2012

Couldn't Resist...Just Bitten TWICE

You guys.

I should have known better. I should have known I would love the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I shouldn't have talked myself out of buying a crazy bright shade. I loved the shade "Honey" so much that I went back to the store and bought "Lovesick".

It is gorgeous.

I would describe this as a straight up fuschia color. It has some minuscule blue-ish/purple shimmer which I don't notice on but makes it glossier looking on the lip than "Honey".

This color also does stain more than "Honey". One swipe gives your lips a sexy, subtle flushed appearance, two swipes and you are set for the whole day. Even as the glossiness fades, that color will stay a very long time. Much longer than "Honey".

I think this shade would be perfect with just an SPF tinted moisturizer, some black mascara and maybe a cream blush or bronzer for an effortless summer look.  I'd do minimal makeup everywhere else with a bold statement lip for a much more modern and fresh look.

Have you tried these yet?


Upon Application

After 3 hours, with handwashing

photo courtesy of Revlon.com-"Lovesick"

No comments:

Post a Comment