Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Minty Mud Masque

Everyone needs a good clay mask in their makeup arsenal. They are great for drying up oily skin, getting rid of blackheads and decreasing pore size and...they just feel nice!

I've been using Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque for years. It's easy to find (I always get mine at Walgreens), it's inexpensive (less than $6), lasts forever (had this one over a year) and it actually WORKS. Sold.


This smells minty like the name implies but it is not overpowering. It feels so fresh and invigorating on and really makes my skin feel squeaky clean when I rinse it off. It's minty quality makes it feel very refreshing and a little tingly, super nice after a hot day outside. I try to use this at least twice a month. I just wash my face with my regular cleanser, apply this to dry skin and allow it to dry completely. Usually I leave it on 30-45 minutes. Rinse, pat dry and that's it.

Plus, I love running around the house like this, my son thinks it's hilarious and he did his nose with me last night. In case 6 year old boys get blackheads, I guess?! Gotta start 'em early!


No comments:

Post a Comment