Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Deeeeeeep Clean Facial Cleanser

I don't know why this is one of the hardest things for me to find. I am continually looking for a nice, gentle face wash (with no scrub) that I can use to wash off my makeup and mascara before I use my daily scrub. I've tried using the Ponds makeup remover cloths, they feel like they leave a residue. I've tried Clean and Clear, it never really quite got rid of the mascara. I tried several. I don't want anything in it (no scrubbies, no beads, no nothing...). Just a good wash to remove makeup and residue so I can scrub my face. Most importantly, something I can use on my eye makeup and will leave my skin feeling clean.

I think I may have finally found it. Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. I've been testing it out for a week or two and I really enjoy it. It does what it says, takes only 2 pumps to fully remove all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and CLEAN. I feel like even if I didn't follow up with my scrub and toner, my skin would be clean enough. I am really liking this face wash. Once again, impressed with Neutrogena and it living up to it's claims.

Pricing was reasonable as well, it was $6 for 6.7 fl oz. I will definitely be repurchasing this.

photo courtesy of Neutrogena.com

No comments:

Post a Comment