Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller

My eyes have been such a pain lately...They just feel so tired and unawake (because I've been staying up all kinds of crazy hours reading the 50 Shades trilogy...). It was so bad yesterday that the Fed-Ex lady who I adore asked if I felt ok. Time to do something.

Luckily, I had my Garnier Eye Roller in my purse. This is an item that I never take out of my bag. It's the perfect little pick me up if I have to run somewhere after work and need to perk up my eyes or if they feel puffy from allergies or lack of sleep (aka...CHRISTIAN GREY).

It actually feel so nice and refreshing when you put it on. It says it has caffiene gel and the little metal ball is always cool somehow. I have it in the original sheer tint, however they also make a Medium/Deep tint. I haven't tried that one so I can't speak to how universal it may be. Sheer Tint works pretty well on me whether I have a tan or not, so it's pretty user friendly. Also, it lasts forever. Seriously, months and months with every day use.

The coverage is buildable and honestly, if I'm just running errands or puttering around town, 9 times out of 10 I'm wearing tinted moisturizer and this and...that's all.

Any makeup item that never leaves your purse?

photo courtesy of garnierusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment