Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Favorite Fall Nail Polishes


I did this for my favorite summer polishes and thought I should probably do a fall one as well.

For me, I feel like a fall polish is always refreshing after a summer of brights. I usually go for rich, warm, cozy colors because...obviously! If it reminds me of a snuggly sweater, I'll probably buy it!!

Here are the colors I will use over and over again this season.


L'Oreal "Greyt Expectations" (dusty, mauvey, taupey, greyish...hard to describe)

Essie "Armed and Ready" (army green with hidden gold shimmer)
  
Nicole by O.P.I "Love Me, Love The Earth" (rich golden chocolate)

China Glaze Crackle Glaze "Tarnished Gold" (sparkly gold crackle)

O.P.I "Pepe's Purple Passion" (muted berry with red and gold flecks)

Essie "Damsel in a Dress" (purpley bordeaux)

O.P.I "Lincoln Park After Dark" (deep, blackened burgundy)
 What are some of your favorite polishes for the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment