Friday, October 26, 2012

3 Drugstore Products for a Flawless Face

Today, I'm going to show you 3 drugstore products that I swear by on days I need a perfect complexion. Or at least, the illusion of a perfect complexion.

I've done seperate reviews of each of these on my blog and have raved about each several times but combined together, they leave you with a flawless, glowing face.

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous foundation, Maybelline Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder and Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer.



I can't say enough about how amazing this L'Oreal foundation is. It just wears beautifully and has this wonderful ability to make your skin glow but it never looks or feels greasy. Just healthy and luminous. I would pay a ton more for this product, but lucky for me it's only $12.99 and available where I get my groceries. Which...yay.

I top the foundation off with this Maybelline powder applied with a big fluffy brush. It doesn't take away from the glowy factor as this powder also has a great "fresh" and natural finish on the skin. It just helps lock the foundation on your skin and keep it on all day. This powder never looks powdery, just finished. It's also my even better dupe for MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural!

Finally, when topped off with the Dream Lumi concealer under your eyes your face will appear awake, alive, glowy and fresh. This concealer is my holy grail of under eye concealers, I've been using it exclusively for about a year. I seriously use this every day and it never fails to give me the awake, fresh eyes I love. See a theme here? Lumi, Fresh, Natural, Glowy...these all equal an illusion of a perfect complexion.

These aren't just great drugstore products, these are great IN GENERAL products and I have paid a lot more in the past searching for this look with less than stellar results. Something about this combination of 3 products leaves you with an amazing finish. Simply, flawless looking.





1 comment:

  1. Hi there! If I am a medium in the mac skinfinish natural and N18 in the mac pro longwear foundation? Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete