Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wet n Wild "Comfort Zone" Palette Review

Today I'm reviewing another awesome palette from Wet n Wild, but this time it's one of their 8 shade palettes in "Comfort Zone".  They have a few of these 8 shade palettes, but Comfort Zone is the only one with shades I really wear. They have a purple toned palette and also a blue toned one. This one just seemed the most user friendly and had some shades that I don't have, it's also perfect for fall. I think I'm in love.

I purchased it for $4.99 at Walgreens.


Again, Wet n Wild is just killing it with their eyeshadows. The quality is amazing. Serious payoff and pigmentation. They are buttery smooth and apply amazingly well. The best part is they are actually using unique colors.

These are swatched with one wipe, no primer. The left side is more romantic neutrals, you get a perfect shimmery cream, a metallic peachy rose, a taupe and a plummy brown. The top 3 colors look a lot like their 3 shade palette Walking on Eggshells, but are different once they are on the eye. I believe the deep plum shade is an exact dupe for MAC "Beauty Marked".


 


The right side is a little more brave and unique, you get a light taupey champagne, a very wearable leaf green, a deep mossy greenish brown and a duochrome (I KNOW RIGHT?!?!) reddened bronzey green with teal flash that is so pretty and wearable! It is also a spot on dupe for MAC "Club".




Overall I am very pleased with this palette and feel like it is exceptional quality. The colors wear beautifully and with that kind of color for $4.99 you are getting a great deal! The only thing is I wish Wet n Wild would name their colors, it would make describing and reviewing them so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment