Thursday, May 30, 2013

L'Oreal Visible Lift Cream Blush in "Rose Gold"

I've been venturing into L'Oreal more over the past year and haven't been disappointed yet. If I'm honest the "Rose Gold" name pretty much had me at hello. I had to have it.


Rose Gold is a light pinky peach with golden shimmer. Very fine shimmer, there is no sparkle here. More of a pearlescent golden sheen.

L'Oreal describes this as:

Visible Lift® Colour Blush contours and illuminates cheekbones for a radiant, youthful looking complexion. The hybrid cream to powder formula has a silky, lightweight texture that does not settle into fine lines, giving complexions a flawless even tone. Visible Lift Colour Blush is infused with tourmaline pearls for optimized radiance to revitalize the complexion and create a healthy glow.
  
It is so pretty. Glowy, golden, summery and perfect. I like to apply my foundation, apply my blush and then use a duo fibre brush to lightly apply this to the tops of my cheekbones. It's a gorgeous effect. It can also be used alone as a blush, but on my medium skin it's light blush.
 
The texture is everything I wanted the Maybelline Bouncy Blushes to be, but they weren't. Where they can feel tacky, this just turns perfectly powdery. This is a true cream to powder product here. I don't feel like I have to work as hard with this to see the color, it's more pigmented and true to what you see in the pan.
 
Rose Gold almost feels cool to the touch and it doesn't smear out of the pan like the other cream blushes can. The packaging around it is perfect for cream blush. The texture, packaging, color payoff and shade make this one of the best cream blushes I've tried.
 
Overall, I am very impressed with this blush. I would definitely purchase more of these products from L'Oreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment