Monday, June 3, 2013

Drugstore Rose Gold FOTD

I have always loved Rose Gold jewelry (see rose gold watch and bracelets that have been on my wrist for the past 3 years), but have just recently started trying out Rose Gold looks for my makeup. Sparked mainly from my love of the L'Oreal Rose Gold cream blush.

I feel like this shade is flattering on blue eyes in particular, but would be pretty on anyone. The eyeshadow has enough bronze in it to really compliment the blue. Also, this blush is just amazing. So gorgeous and unique. Perfect for sunkissed, summery skin!

NYC Sunny Bronzer, UD Naked Basics, L'Oreal Rose Gold cream blush, Maybelline Color Tattoo Barely Branded, L'Oreal Infallible Amber Rush eyeshadow, Maybelline The Falsies mascara, Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer/Highlighter.
 
This is an all drugstore look, apart from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, but I only used it for my eyebrows. So, feel free to replace that one thing with your favorite drugstore eyebrow product!

How gorgeous is L'Oreal Infallible Amber Rush eyeshadow??

 
I am also wearing Revlon Lip Butter in "Juicy Papaya" on my lips, but it was in my purse for the photo. Such a gorgeous orangey melon shade that perfectly pulls the rest of the look together! 



I feel like this will kind of be an all summer go-to look. It's very easy, wearable, bronzey and summery. I really love it.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment