Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Would You Rather-Makeup Edition Tag!

EmilyNoel did this tag on her blog. I always get so excited to see beauty tags for beauty bloggers so I decided to do this one too! Give it a try if you have some time, it's a fun one!!
 
 
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I'd rather lose my palettes and eyeshadows. I can get a look out of mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and lipgloss. Can't do much with just eyeshadow. I guess you could do eyes and blush but it wouldn't be very pretty!
 

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I'd rather never be able to cut it again. I do not like the way I look with short hair. I love it on other people and always think how healthy and easy it looks, but I'm just a long hair kind of girl. As long as I can brush it in this deal...I'm good with Rapunzel hair ;)


3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Oooooh....pink cheek all the way. It's healthy, natural and goes with pretty much any eye look. Corals are my love, but pink would never get old or go out of style.

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Is this really even a question for a beauty blogger???? Makeup all the way. I can wear old faded Levi's, a white tank and flip flops but feel totally pulled together with the right makeup. A great outfit is lost without the face to go along with it in my opinion. Clothes go out, good makeup never does!


5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

I'd go with eyeliner as lipstick just out of pure ick factor. The idea of something from my mouth being around my eyes just grosses me out. Eyeliner as lipstick would be scary but not as disgusting so I'll go with that one!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

I'm just not one of those massive MAC loving kind of girls. I have some things from MAC that I love, but I've been able to dupe a lot of the things I buy from there. I'm not a MAC hoarder by any means. I'd pick Sephora out of those 2 options just so that I had more choices of brands, colors and everything to choose from. But I'd get more excited having $1000 to spend at Ulta. We don't have one anywhere close to where I live and it just sounds SO exciting! Especially since I'm more of a drugstore kind of girl anyway.


7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One eyeshadow. This is easy because I've pretty much been wearing one eyshadow color (L'Oreal Infallible Amber Rush) for like 6 weeks now and I don't see any issues with that :) I can dramatically change the look of it with different lip colors. Gloss for an easy summer look, coral for a pulled together work look, hot pink for a sexy bronzey look. Lips change everything!


8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?

I get so crabby when I am hot, I'd rather wear summer clothes in the winter. No question!


9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright. I feel like dark nails can make your cuticles look dry sometimes and it shows the wear of the polish so much faster than bright nails. Bright nails are just my fav anyway. They make my hands look tan and make me feel cheery and happy.


10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Favorite eye product. I can do a bare eye with a fun lip color. Crazy eyeshadow with nothing else just isn't doing it for me!


11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Oh, messy bun for sure. If I am at home my hair is in a messy bun, always. Except we call it the ratty bun and I like them huge. High on top of my head and bigger than my fist. When it comes to messy buns, the bigger the better!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

Never paint my nails. I am a total lip gloss girl. Complete goo hoarder. I get sucked in by the gorgeous colors, I love the way they make my lips look and feel if you get the right ones. I can't pass by a pretty one without feeling like she needs to be a part of my collection.


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?

Oh, ew. Eyebrows are massively important. This is so hard. I guess if you shaved them you'd have less work and at least there wouldn't be anything insane looking on your face. Sharpie eyebrows...I just can't. Nope. I'd shave them!
 

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail polish. This is kind of a repeater of #12. I love nails, but I love makeup way more. Nails are an afterthought. A nice companion to an otherwise pulled together look. What is the point of nice nails with nothing else going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment