Monday, August 20, 2012

Fall Hair

I don't know what it is about this time of the year, but as the summer comes to an end and the mornings get a little more brisk I usually find that I am longing for deeper, richer hair colors.

Last week I posted about how I dyed the "under" layers of my hair a rich mohagany shade (which I am loving)...but I desperately need to touch up my roots. Which leaves me with a problem. Do I:

A. Re-weave my roots and stay blonde one more round like this:                          lovely miranda lambert!

B. Go with a darker blonde, still weave the roots but add in some darker hues like this:
Pinned Image

C. Go ombre. I've been pining for this hair for a while and already have enough grow out to actually do it. BUT EEK. Do I dare? I love how it looks like what kids hair looks like at the end of the summer. SO PRETTY!!
Pinned Image

OR...
4. Go brown. Something about this color just makes me feel brave and spontaneous. It's so SHINY and rich.
Pinned Image

HELP ME CHOOSE! Pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment