Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush

Another part of the "Escapism" Summer collection. I was originally going to pass on these because I have cream blushes that I love, but this color was so unusual and BRIGHT, I had to investigate for myself.

This collection has 2 other colors, a nice bright pink and a peachy one. Coral Reef is intense, almost orange. THese containers are HUGE, the whole pot is full of product, I put it next to a Bouncy Blush for comparison. The color does blend out impressively, you get the bright tone, but in a sheer flattering way. This is honestly almost identical to the color that I blush naturally. It's so pretty on. Don't be intimidated by the brightness, it's very gorgeous. You can use it lightly for a gentle flush or layer it on to build to the color you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment