Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lazy Summer Makeup

I admit it...I've been "makeup lazy" lately. It's been beautiful here and I've gotten a little bit of color from the sunshine and admittedly have been wearing less makeup as of late.

My routine has been significantly slimmed down the past few weeks, so I wanted to let you know what I've been using daily.

Aveeno tinted moisturizer (as SPF, moisturizer and daily foundation)
Revlon PhotoReady cream blush in Coral Reef
Revlon PhotoReady bronzer in Bronzed and Chic
Maybelline Dream Lumi highlighting concealer under eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
Revlon LipButter in Sweet Tart
CoverGirl LashBlast mascara in Very Black


And...that's it. All of these products are very "light" on, as in they don't feel heavy and I can apply most with my fingers. However, they LAST all day long and look pulled together really well.

There you have it. A lazy girls guide to easy, breezy summer makeup!

I also rediscovered a body spray and lotion I got a while ago from Victoria's Secret, "Good Day Sunshine". I love this stuff. It's the nicest, grown up summery smell. It's light, but happy and stays all day long. Says it has notes of bright peach and blue freesia. To me it just smells feminine, happy and clean. Not sure if they still sell it but as fast as I'm using this up I'm going to need to restock soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment