Monday, May 7, 2012

Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

You know that feeling when you use something that actually lives up to your expectations? How great that is?? I had that with this product.

I was trying to find something comparable to my Origins VitaZing. Because while I love it, it is pricey and I hate having to go to the department store for ONE THING on the weekend. So...I started looking around. I decided on the Aveeno because it had a higher SPF of 30 (VitaZing is only SPF 15) and came in 2 different shades. I got it in the medium tint. It's also oil free, which I love in a moisturizer.

This has some serious coverage for a tinted moisturizer. I actually wore only this to work on Friday with just some bronzer and my eye makeup and was pleasantly suprised at how well it held up. It has to the same "glowy" effect with light reflecting minerals as the VitaZing, but I like the Aveeno so much better. It's just such a nice, effective product. It alleges that it is the "only tinted moisturizer with clinically proven Total Soy Complex to brighten and even skin tone", while I don't know about that it does even your complexion when it's on. I don't know if it's long term or not though.

All in all, this gives good coverage, gives your skin a little color, has a great SPF, has a nice glowy effect and can be worn alone or under your foundation.


Photo courtesy of aveeno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment