Monday, May 21, 2012

Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen

We have a  6 year old, very active son. Sunscreen has been a pain in my neck for such a long time with him. When he was a baby, we used Neutrogena Pure and Free sunscreen on him. It worked great, but he wasn't crawling around with sticky little hands or running away when I was trying to apply it. Once he started crawling and was on the move, I was in search of something that would dry quickly and not run into his eyes while providing excellent SPF. We tried the spray sunscreens, he always complained that those kinds "stung" or "burned"...not exactly the response you want regarding a sunscreen!! We tried Coppertone Water Babies, Coppertone Kids, Banana Boat Kids, Aveeno, Costco brand...you name it, we've tried it. Nothing really met the requirements. Fast drying, no "burn", not sticky and effective. So the hunt continued.

Last summer we decided to go back to a Neutrogena brand since that worked before on Little Man. I found the Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Lotion SPF 45. It alleges that it can be applied to dry OR WET skin, which...awesome right? We have a pool and this kid is in it all summer long. If I can slather this on wet or dry and guarantee a good sun block, I'm in. I forgot about it until these past few sunny weeks and grabbed another bottle of it. It dries REALLY quickly, has no harsh odors, lasts through swimming or sweaty days and he doesn't complain when it's time to reapply. I'm in love. Neutrogena wins again for my family!!


photo courtesy of neutrogena.com


No comments:

Post a Comment