Monday, March 19, 2012

Review: Nail Of The Day

Happy Monday! We had a nice family weekend this past weekend. Sunday involved lots of loafing, tv and removing my St. Patty's day manicure.

I decided on China Glaze "Pink Voltage" and then Nicole by OPI "Follow Me On Glitter". I really love the idea of the Nicole one, it's a dark charcoal grey with sparse multi colored flecks. But...once painted on the nail, the colors become practically invisible leaving just a grey nail with silver sparkles. Which makes it not worth the $8/bottle in my opinion.

Pink Voltage is awesome. Seriously, HOT PINK. But it does take 3 coats to become opaque. This color tends to dry a little matte, almost like a satin finish so I top it off with Seche Vite top coat.

Excuse the photo quality...I was lazy and used my Iphone.




Song of the Day: Awake My Soul-Mumford and Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment