Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dreamlumi Touch Highlighting Concealer

Holy coverage! I have been on the hunt for a while now for a drugstore "highlighter". What I really want is something like NARS Albatross, but I have not been super impressed with their blushes for the price. I wanted something in a powder form. So a few days ago I was strolling through the makeup aisle at Target and saw this pen. It reminded me of the YSL Touche Eclat. I have been impressed with some of the new releases from Maybelline lately. Specifically the Bouncy Blushes and the 24 Hour Color Tattoo cream shadows.

Anywhoo...I saw the DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer and decided I had to have it even though it's gel based and not a powder. I was actually suprised how much I liked it. If you've tried the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, it's kind of like that but less pink toned and more yellow which works better for me. It does give a bit of a luminous glow and I can use it under my eyes, around my nose and even on top of my cheekbones for a little extra "glow". Definitely impressed with this one!

maybelline.com















Song of the Day: Barton Hollow-The Civil Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment