Friday, March 23, 2012

Nail Of The Day

Needed something bright and cheery after the weather we've had this week. SNOW...in March. And a ton of it. GROSS.

For this look I chose NARS Orgasm with CoverGirl Boundless Top Coat in Pink Twinkle on my ring fingers. Seche Vite top coat. This combination is a very long lasting one. I love the NARS nail polishes, they last really well on my nails. This one is just such a pretty, glowy peach shade with golden shimmer. Opaque in 2 coats. I find that the Seche Vite doesn't shrink NARS as much as it does some other polishes on me, so that's a great added bonus to a gorgeous color! In fact, I love this color so much and it made me so happy this morning that I busted out the NARS Orgasm lip gloss and wore that today too!!


Song of the Day: Cape Town-Young Veins

No comments:

Post a Comment