Wednesday, July 31, 2013

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

Today I'm reviewing the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer. This is my first real dip into the "primer" pool. I have just always been hesitant to use them, afraid it would give me cake face or break me out. I decided to try this one because I've never had a reaction to L'Oreal face products and you know I love the Lumi Foundation.


I wouldn't really use it as a primer. I mean, you definitely could if you wanted an all over dewy look but it is not going to matte you out at all. She's a glowy girl, this one. I typically use this by mixing it in with any of my foundations or applying it with a stippling brush to my cheekbones.

One thing I will note is that it comes out runny, even if I shake it up, so use caution when you pump it out. I love the bottle, the rose gold lid is so cute and the pump is perfect for this kind of a product. A little goes a long way.

It gives my skin a perfect glow without looking greasy or shiny. It is a very pretty effect. I really enjoy it mixed in my foundations and am having fun turning some of my more matte foundations into pretty summer foundations (I'm looking at you ColorStay).

Have you used this product? Any fun ways you've found to utilize it? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment