Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

If you follow me on Twitter (@lovelydalls) you would have seen that I recently got to experience Ulta for the first time. The closest one to us is about 2 hours away. I was up there for a concert and HAD to go in and check it out.

Let's just say Ulta totally lived up to the hype. They had all kinds of brands that we just can't get where I live unless it's online. It was amazing and so fun. My mom and I were like kids in a candy store!

My 2 main things I wanted to check out was the NYX selection (score) and the Real Techniques brushes.

I loved it because they had sample brushes out so you could feel them before you bought them. I chose the Expert Face Brush and the Setting Brush.



This brush is amazing. I'll cut right to the chase and say it is by far the best utensil that I have ever used to apply foundation. Hands down. I've used Beauty Blenders, MAC brushes, ELF Brushes, Eco Tools Brushes, makeup sponges, everything you can imagine. The Expert Face Brush gives the best application, best coverage, best finish and is the easiest to clean.

This is a very dense but compact brush that is the perfect size for your face, gives you great control and buffs your foundation in for a perfectly blended and gorgeous finish. It has a wonderful handle that enables the brush to stand on it's own, it's very easy to hold and very easy to manipulate. It is also SO soft and I have experienced absolutely no shedding with this brush.

I have tried it with 4 or 5 different foundations, different formulas and have gotten great results each time.

I can not believe something this great was only $9. Totally worth the money. Totally worth the hype and a definite must-have in my collection. Dare I even say it, it's my holy grail foundation brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment