Monday, July 22, 2013

Top 10 Under $10 Drugstore Beauty Products

I saw this tag going around recently and couldn't resist. It's a fun idea, the top 10 products for under $10. I'm making it drugstore, because that's my favorite place to find hidden gems.

So if I had to...HAD TO...only have 10 products under $10, these are the ones I just couldn't live withouth. The most bang for your buck and hte most impressive products I've found, used and loved. Most of these have already been reviewed on my page and can be found under the Labels tag with a quick search.

1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

2. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation

3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer

4. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

5. Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows (Barely Branded, Bad to the Bronze)

6. L'Oreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain

7. NYX Blushes (Pinched and Dusty Rose are 2 of my favorites)

8. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer

9. Wet n Wild Eyeshadows (Walking on Eggshells should be in every makeup bag ever).

10. Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude. I don't know what I did before I had this little beaut!

No comments:

Post a Comment