Monday, August 5, 2013

June/July Favorites

I didn't miss June favorites on accident. I just didn't have enough products that I was using to justify a whole post about it. I generally like to have 5 or more products to talk about in a favorites, if I haven't used anything new or loved anything special, I won't do a favorites.

So...I've been trying some new things and loving some new things over the past 2 months and they definitely justify their own favorites post!

Also...AUGUST.

Fashion Union | via Facebook

1. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I have a whole post about this magic little brush. I am so mad at myself for waiting this long to buy one, I will never be without one again.

2. NYX blushes. Particularly Dusty Rose and Pinched. Again, super irritated that WE CAN'T GET NYX where I live. This is a 2 hour trip or an online purchase only for me. But, these are amazing blushes. Super pigmented, cute packaging and great price. Love.

3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. Long time favorite, definitely my favorite out of the whole collection but recently fell back in love with it on a business trip. One application in the morning lasted through an all day class, coffees, lunches and still looked and felt pretty nice. Just love this classic color.

4. Sally Hansen Quick Dry Anti Chip Top Coat. I also have a whole review of this, but suffice it to say that I will never buy Seche Vite again. This little red bottle seriously makes a manicure last at least 8 days on me. CHIP FREE. Amazing!

5. Essence Get Big! Lashes Mascara, waterproof and regular versions. These definitely have to dry out a bit before they get awesome, they are very wet mascaras. But after about a week or two, these get amazing. Super huge brushes, awesome buildable mascara and it doesn't clump or get flaky. For $3.99, a definite repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment