Thursday, April 4, 2013

March Favorites

Finally. Does anyone else think March was like the longest month ever? Maybe it's because we had Spring Break in the middle or something. It just seems like it's been March for-EVER.

On that note...here are the products I used and loved during the long ass month of March :) It's a lot of Clinique for some reason too.

I am wearing 4 out of my 5 favorite things in this look! Foundations, Eyeshadow Trio, Blush and Lipgloss.



1. Wet N Wild "Silent Treatment" palette. I've been wearing this pretty much all month long. I can wear this 2 different ways, with the medium shade over my lid with the pink shade as a highlight or I use the pink shade on my browbone and eyelid and use the medium shade as a crease color (see above photo). It's soft but looks polished either way. These are very pigmented so you don't need a lot of color and they last all day. For under $3 this is a must have palette for me.


2. I've been mixing 2 foundations this month to get a look I am loving. I like both on their own but neither is the right shade for me right now. I am mixing L'Oreal True Match in N2 and Clinique Even Better in Neutral. I mix equal parts on the back of my hand and apply with my MAC foundation brush. The result is a perfectly glowy face. Love love love.

3. Estee Lauder Pure Color High Gloss Ultra Brilliance Lipgloss in Flash Dance.  I love Flash Dance because it looks like a super bright pink in the tube but turns into this flattering shade on the lips. It just instantly perks my face up. Also, Estee Lauder has some of the best scented lip glosses I've ever tried. The consistency is perfect as well. Not too sticky, just perfectly glossy.

 


  
4. Clinique "Happy" perfume. I have used this since high school. I really only ever use it around springtime because it is just SO springy. Something about it always takes me back to springtime. It's so fresh, girlie and literally "happy". I have been wearing this pretty much nonstop all month.
 
 
 
5. Clinique Blush in "Cupid". It's been on the favorite list before and for a good reason. One swish of this blush lights up your whole face. It's a universally flattering pink, perfect for spring and just gives that sweet pop of pink we all love! I have gone through 2 of these blushes and will definitely keep purchasing it. It is a fantastic blush!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment