Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Favorite Pink Drugstore Lip Products

My last post kind of inspired me to dig through my stash and find all of my favorite pink lip products. It's overwhelmingly clear to me that pink is my favorite lip color. I had several different products and thought I'd swatch them all for you here.


I think pink is an easy color for my lips. My lips are already moderately pink so they take to that shade easily. It pops my grey eyes and is just the color I gravitate toward. I also think that pink is a good statement lip with a coat of black mascara and a lil tan. Easy peasy.

I am not loyal to gloss or lipstick. I can go either way, but if I had to pick a favorite out of these, it's the Revlon Just Bitten. Just out of pure laziness and the fact that it does stain and gives a pow of bright color. It also feels nice on the lips and does not have to be reapplied frequently.

 
Top 4 are:
 
NYC Lip Gloss in Fashion Ave Fuchsia
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick
Avon Glazeware Lipgloss in Darling Pink
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
 

Bottom 4 are :

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain in Wink of Pink
Sally Girl Lipgloss in Sassy
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Stormy Pink
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Sky Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment