Friday, March 1, 2013

February Favorites



Tumblr_mizs03i8d81s0xiq0o1_500_large


In honor of the first day of March and considering it is gorgeous out today (hallelujah), here are my favorites for the month of February.

I was, admittedly, very lazy beauty wise in February. We have about 14 birthdays this month and the weather was cruddy and we had basketball and yadda yadda yadda. Makes for a super lazy mom. So, honestly the things I used were very low maintenance, quick and easy.

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette. I used it for my eyebrows, highlighting and eyeshadow. All month long...I've been doing Halfbaked or Sin on my eyelids with Naked in the crease for a super easy but flattering look. Anything with a bit of gold I love against my gray eyes. Naked is also perfect for my eyebrows!


 
2. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. Such a pretty, flattering color. Stains with a lovely rosey shade and is a bit minty. It also fades away perfectly without needing to be touched up all day long.


3. I haven't been wearing eyeliner at all, so I need a good BLACK mascara that won't smudge and makes my eyes look awake. Maybelline The Falsies has been my go-to since I bought it. Gives the pretties, flirty lashes and I love that freaking brush!!!!

Volum' Express® The Falsies™ Washable Mascara

4. Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Coral Reef. Again, the ease of this product, the longevity of the wear and the pop of bright color have just made this my go-to blush all month. I apply this with a duofiber brush, I find it gives the most natural finish and doesn't move the rest of my makeup.

 
 
5. Suave Dry Shampoo. I think this has officially replaced Tresemme in my dry shampoo arsenal. It smells so good and does not leave that tell-tale dry shampoo texture in my hair. Where Tresemme can sometimes leave my hair looking clean but feeling gross, Suave leaves it feeling refreshed, looking clean and smelling so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment