Thursday, March 14, 2013

Face of the Day

Thought I'd do a quick face of the day today. I've been trying a little more of a "minimalist" approach to my eye makeup and being braver about brighter lips. I had fucshia lips yesterday. For reals.

I find that if I wear my eyeglasses I don't need as much eye makeup as I normally use. It's enough to just look finished and then use a punch of bright lip color to really make your face pop behind those glasses.



Today I am wearing:

Loreal True Match mixed with Clinique Even better to get the right color.
MSFN applied to my Tzone.
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
CoverGirl blush in Soft Mink
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara

And...that's it folks. No eyeshadow or eyeliner. It actually feels very nice and fresh. Not something I'd do every day, but it's nice for a little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment