Monday, March 18, 2013

Pink Spring Fever

Tumblr_mjnvexvgeo1s85nblo1_500_large
photo courtesy of weheartit.com

Oh, the weather here has been so beautiful. As a true Pacific Northwesterner, I know this is only a tease and indeed, woke up to 32 degree weather this morning. But still, the blue skies make it so hard to resist spring fever.

One of my favorite looks right now is flushed cheeks, long black lashes and a pop of bright lip color. My go-to for that look is Revlon Lip Butter in "Sweet Tart". It is the perfect girlie bright pink without going into neon territory. It's just a perfectly flattering and wearable pink. It can be sheer with only one swipe, but builds to a buttery opaque pink with a few more layers. It gives the shine of a gloss but feels like a lip balm. Best combo ever.


I've said it before, the Revlon Lip Butters are some of my favorite lip products. They feel so nice on and come in such a great assortment of colors and finishes. Sweet Tart is definitely going to be my favorite this spring.


 
 
The rest of my products for this look are:
  • Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation
  • MAC MSFN
  • Urban Decay Naked for Brows
  • Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Coral Reef
  • Maybelline "The Falsies" Mascara
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded on browbone and inner corner only.



No comments:

Post a Comment