Friday, April 19, 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids "Vivid Rose" Lipstick

Vivid is RIGHT.

Wowza. This is the brightest lipstick I've ever owned. I saw it at Target and just couldn't leave the store without it.




This Vivid Rose color is just vibrant, saturated and gorgeous. It's a very vivid reddish pink (?), pinky red (?), bright rose shade.



The thing I like the best about this lipstick is that it's not glossy or shiny. I feel like when you are wearing a super bright lipstick shade, if it is also glossy it can look kind of cheap. Something about a more matte finish makes it feel more modern.

I wouldn't say this is straight up matte, but it does have a more matte-like finish. Velvet maybe? I don't typically like matte's on my lips, they feel very dry. This doesn't. It almost feels like it lasts longer because it's not super glossy.
 


I love love love this color and will definitely be looking at more shades in the Vivid's collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment