Monday, December 17, 2012

Mistletoe Makeup

 
 
Warning: This is NOT a tutorial. I was at home Saturday night organizing my makeup stash when I pulled out the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette. An idea for smokey green eyes popped into my head so I tried it out. I ended up loving the look and wanted to pass it on. It's **almost** 100% drugstore and so festive, but still very wearable I think. I tried it with a nude lip but it didn't pop for me like I wanted it too. I tried a red lip and viola...Mistletoe Makeup!


 
 
 



 
Here is a list of the products I used:
 
1. Clinique Even Better Foundation
2. Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Powder
4. NYC Sunny Bronzer
5. Clinique "Cupid" Blush
6. Sephora Waterproof Eyeliner in Glitter Green
7. Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette (3 green shades)
8. Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin as a highlight, Naked as a brow powder and Buck in the crease)
9. Maybelline Blackest Black Gel Eyeliner
10. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
11. Benefit Prrrowl Mascara Topcoat (you can see the shimmer in some pictures)
12. Clinique "Merlot' lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment