Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best of 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts. Have been on vacation (still am) and spending time with family and away from technology which has been, lovely.

I thought I would do a little best of post to highlight some of my favorite finds from the past year. It being the first year of my blog and all ;)

1. Maybelline Color Tattoos. These have basically negated the need for me to ever purchase another paint pot. So great all around!

2. MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural. Not new this year but new to me. Have found super close dupes but nothing identical to this magic powder.

3. Seche Vite topcoat. Again, not new but I just discovered this stuff his year and can not live without it. Reduces drying time and leaves a salon like finish. Massively changed my manicure life.

4. Not Your Mother's hair care line. Probably the best drugstore hair products I have ever used. From shampoo and conditioner to styling products, super high quality at crazy affordable prices.

5. L'Oreal True Match foundations (Lumi and original). Hands down my favorite foundations of the year. Just amazing coverage, finish and a large range of shades. These have been my favorite discovery this year.

How about you? What were your favorite products from 2012? Happy New Year and thanks for reading my blog this year and joining me in this crazy little journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment