Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Merlot

 
I may not be in love with Clinique's customer service right now, but I am totally in love with their lipsticks. Fizzy is one of my all time favorite lipsticks for autumn. I recently got Merlot and holy moly...it's beautiful!
 
It looks brick red in the tube, but it's a little more vibrant on the lips. It's a warmer red, not too purple and not too orange, just a very nice warm red. It's definitely a wearable red and perfect for the holiday season.
 
I love the way these lipsticks feel on. The color fades off slowly so you don't get left with an awful ring and they feel moisturizing and very comfortable on. You get a little shine and a lot of color in just a few swipes. I wear this without liner for a more casual red lip. You can wear it with a liner for a more precise finish, a little more of a statement lip.
 
Clinique Long Last Lipsticks are sold for $15 and are available wherever Clinique is sold.
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment