Thursday, January 16, 2014

L'Oreal The Matte Velvet Magic Topcoat

This is another one I found in the bottom of a bin at the store, not sure why. It wasn't on sale (I paid $5.99) so I'm assuming the store was just moving merch around but they only had one bottle of this.

I applied it over one of my all time favorites, L'Oreal Greyt Expectations and did gold on the ring fingers.



I actually really like The Matte Velvet. I prefer a matte topcoat over a matte nail polish because I think it gives you a lot more options. Practically doubles your nail possibilities.

It goes on easily and matte's as it dries. Very minimal brush marks. The only thing I'd say about this one is that I'd do 2 coats of the topcoat. One coat resulted in shinier tips for me after a few days, almost like the polish wore off or was worn shiny again in places where my nails get friction (from typing at work). Overall, this is a really nice velvety matte polish and does exactly what it says it will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment