Monday, February 4, 2013

January Favorites

Seriously, February already?! Wowza, that was fast.

Alright, so here are the products I used, loved and could not put down over the last month.

1. Maybelline "The Falsies" mascara. AMAZING. Full review here

2. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer. This has been an absolute must when I go without foundation. Covers what I need covered and lasts all day without getting cakey or flakey. Full review here

3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. I love this so much and love it when I have a brand new one. Since I've been on a no foundation kick this has been a real bonus as far as coverage and keeping my face looking "done" without a ton of products. I do have 2 reviews on some drugstore dupes of this product if you can't get your hands on the real deal.

4. MAC "Syrup" Lipstick. So flattering, so easy to wear and I can't believe my husband picked this one out! Full review here

5. Maybelline Color Tattoo "Barely Branded". This has definitely been something I use every single day. Full review here

No comments:

Post a Comment