Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara



Volum' Express® The Falsies™ Washable Mascara
photo courtesy of maybelline.com

Favorite. Mascara. Hands. Down.

The only way I can describe how much I love this mascara is that it's just amazing. It has a super effective "spoon" wand, great formula, actually produces results, does not clump and does not smudge.
What else can you ask for??

This mascara claims to produce 300% more visible lashes. I don't know how true that is, but the shape of the wand alone hits lashes that most mascara's miss. The formula is such that you don't wait to reapply in between coats. Just build up to the look you like, without waiting for it to dry. It doesn't clump, no matter how much I use.

One of my favorite things is that the spoon wand can create really natural looking lashes if I apply lightly or really dramatic lashes if I go a little heavier. I can wear it all day with no smudging or flaking and it doesn't make my lashes feel dry or brittle.

It really does "lengthen" my lashes and applies so evenly that it is the closest I've come to "false" lash effect with a mascara.

I can't believe I waited so long to try this mascara. I will definitely repurchase and this will be a staple mascara for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment