Monday, January 14, 2013

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer

I'm so excited about this.

 
I have been having a good skin month. The first in a long time. I have been using the Clinique Even Better serum and moisturizer (full review coming soon) since my birthday and have actually been noticing results. Enough so that I haven't been wearing foundation much lately. Which, is crazy to me. I always wear foundation. But with the help of this little concealer stick, I haven't needed to cover my face up in a few weeks.

I love this concealer. SO MUCH. I love the tube, it's sturdy and clean. I love that you can click the product up and click it back down when you aren't using it. I love that it gives amazing coverage on any spots you want to cover but never looks cakey. It stays all day and really does cover so well. It's very pigmented, this is only 1 swipe.

 
 
I generally apply this to a few hyperpigmentation spots I have on my cheeks from pregnancy and around my nose. I apply MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural with a fluffy brush and use my ColorStay under eye concealer and instant perfect skin. AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment