Friday, January 4, 2013

MAC "Syrup" Lipstick

Syrup was my very first MAC lipstick. Suprisingly, my husband actually picked it out for me without even knowing how popular this shade is. I get why it's so loved, it's an amazing color.


I'm not a massive lipstick fan, I like glosses or lip butters for every day wear but sometimes a girl needs a gorgeous lipstick.

Syrup is a neutral, rosy shade. Not pink or tan, just a beautiful and flattering neutral. It's a lustre formulation so there is no sparkles or glitter in Syrup, which I think adds to the wearability of this color. It just comes off glossy and so pretty. It's a perfect "my lips but better" shade.

 
This is not a lipstain or anything and the staying power is honestly not that great. If you eat or drink, you will need to reapply. However, the great thing about this shade is that as it wears off, it just blends into your lip color so you don't get a strange wear off pattern.

If I could have only 1 MAC lipstick, Syrup would be it. What's your favorite MAC lipstick shade? Have you tried Syrup?

No comments:

Post a Comment