Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Liplicious Lip Gloss "Blush Glass"

I got this from Bath and Body Works when they were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale a few weeks ago. It said it was a stain and I was intrigued. The girl at the counter warned me to use less than I thought I would need because in her words "it turns neon pink". Eek.

 
So I got home, tried it and was kind of less than impressed. It's a very "wet" lipgloss. It just kind of sat on top of my lips...not very pleasant. It also has a very sweet fake berry scent and taste. It reminded me of how the Strawberry Shortcake dolls smelled when I was little. Fake plastic berry.

It does change color, but definitely not to "neon pink". It kind of warms up from a sheer pink to a solid medium pink and stains for a while. It does come off after about an hour, so not really a long term stain effect. But, fun all the same.


gloss when first applied

after about 3 minutes

gloss wiped off, stain remaining
Overall, you get what you pay for. I would't repurchase because I don't like the smell or the feel of this product personally. But, I do think that the color change and staining effect are pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment