Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Milani Luminoso Blush



This is a much raved about product, it's been reviewed a million times by a million other bloggers. But...this is the first time I've seen it. Milani products were not sold anywhere near me until very recently. I had to grab this blush as soon as I saw the Milani section. I've just only ever heard how amazing it is.

And guess what? It lives up to the hype.

I honestly thought it was way too light when I saw it in the package. I thought it looked like a peachy highlighter. But I resisted the urge to think I knew better and bought it anyway. So glad I did.

This blush is unlike any other blush I own, it's a unique shade of peachy goodness. It has a gorgeous glowy sheen built in that totally eliminates the need to add highlighter. I really like how this makes your face pop, brightens it up and pulls your whole look together.

I can see this working on multiple skin tones and lasting a very long time, as it is a baked product. I swatched Luminoso next to my 3 other favorite blushes for comparison. You can see how different of a color it is but it ends up being so flattering! Definitely a natural, kicked up flush result.

CoverGirl Soft Mink, NYX Pinched, Milani Luminoso, NYX Dusty Rose
 
It looks the most similar to my beloved Soft Mink, but Soft Mink has a more silvery shimmer which makes it a cooler toned blush and Luminoso is definitely more golden and warm. 

I don't much care for the packaging. It feels bulky and fragile at the same time. Other than that, this is a happy addition to my blush collection and I get why everyone obsesses over it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment