Monday, September 16, 2013

Falling Leaf Nails

It was a foggy, cloudy Saturday here this past weekend. My son took a spill on his scooter and was nursing quite the fat lip, so he asked to watch a movie. Once Hocus Pocus started playing, I knew I was ready for some fall nails. I decided to do a mixed mani (different patterns on each nail). So I came up with this:



Essie "Well Structured" with Wet n Wild "Glamorous Gold" glitter on my pinky and Thumb

Ultra Pro Nail "Big Spender" on my ring fingers. I used a black nail art brush to make a tree and then used both the small and large sides of my dotting tool to make falling trees. I used 3 colors to make the "leaves".

Sinful "Courtney Orange" on my middle finger.

Essie "Well Structured" with China Glaze "Tarnished Gold" crackle polish on my pointer finger.

Well Structured is one of my favorite fall colors. It reminds me of rich leather, like the color of an expensive handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment