Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Favorite Fall Products

lets go somewhere only we know. | via Tumblr
weheartit.com
 

I am so excited for fall. We are a family obsessed with being "cozy" and we love this time of year so much. The colors, the smells, the fun activities! We just love everything about fall. So right after Labor Day, we transition happily!

I thought it might be kind of fun to go through and list all of the fun products that I use and love this time of year! I'm also using stock photo's because most of my own products are very well loved and don't look very pretty anymore!

Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Lotion. My husband loves this stuff. He notices it every time I use it and always knows when I am wearing it. I like the lotion best, it seems to last the longest. It's a perfectly creamy pumpkin scent without being too spicy or way too sweet.

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Triple Moisture Body Cream - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksSweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Triple Moisture Body Cream - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksSweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Triple Moisture Body Cream - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksSweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Triple Moisture Body Cream - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
bathandbodyworks.com

Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin products. I found these last year at TJ Maxx and bought everything I could find in it. The smell is just SO yummy! I am currently using the Pumpkin Whipped Souffle Styling Cream and the Pumpkin Potion Leave In Conditioner. They both make your hair extremely soft and manageable but also leave it smelling like the best pumpkin pie you've ever had.
 


amazon.com
 
TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner. The bottles call it "comfort food for damaged hair" and it really is. It also happens to smell like the most amazing mixture of honey, oats, cream and sweetness. It makes my hair so lush and moisturized and the scent lasts all day. I usually only ever use this in the fall and I have used it for YEARS. Such a great product.

amazon.com

Febreze Chai Latte Melts. YUM. These Febreze melts have totally replaced my need to buy Scentsy from the catalog. I love the Lavendar Blueberry and the Orange Honeycomb scents too, but Chai Latte is just divine. Spicy and comforting without being cinnamon-y or overpowering. Smells up your whole house!
Febreze Home Collection Wax Melts, Chai Latte, 6 Pack
walmart.com

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice coffee creamer. I mean...seriously. Ridiculously good stuff. No need to stop by coffee shops every morning when you can have something this great at your house. I buy this in doubles and hate when it is replaced with the Christmas flavors.

International Delight Presents: Pumpkin Pie Spice
internationaldelight.com
McCall's Country Canning "Autumn Leaves" candle. I get one of these every fall from a little boutique in my town and just love it. It's fall in a cup and the rustic packaging just looks so cute amid all the other fall decor in our house.

Autumn Leaves Classic Jar Candle - 26 oz.
mccallscandles.com
Movies. Major fall movie fan here. My requirements for a "fall movie" are not very strict, I just have a selection of movies that we only bust out this time of year and they all remind me of fall. My all time favorite any kind of movie is also my favorite fall movie. You've Got Mail ("Don’t you love New York in the Fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies… I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address"!!). Other must-haves are Practical Magic, Hocus Pocus, Runaway Bride, When Harry Met Sally,  The Others, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Gilmore Girls, Picnic, Stepmom and The Proposal,.

Do you have any other recommendations? What products can you just not wait to bust out and use this time of the year?


No comments:

Post a Comment